Shot Blasting Cullompton
We offer shot blasting in Cullompton and throughout Devon, Somerset and the South West as a pre-treatment for a wide range of metal work. Our highly skilled and experienced staff use highly effective, industry-leading methods for cleaning parts in preparation for paint finishing. As one of the best preparatory steps for powder coating, our shot blasting methods efficiently diminish foreign matter and paint with ease. Here at our facilities, we are equipped with two specialist shot blast booths, to ensure high-quality results. These include a 1m x 1m x 2m booth for small parts, i.e. wheels, bike frames, as well as a 3m x 3m x 5m for grit blasting old and new parts using GO7 grit.
Whether you are based in Cullompton or anywhere across the South West, including Exeter, Taunton, Tiverton, Barnstaple, South Molton, Sidmouth, Seaton and Budleigh Salterton, call 01884 34506 for shot blasting and powder coating. Whatever your schedule, we can arrange an appointment for a convenient time for you.
The Benefits Of Shot Blasting
Shot blasting improves the final finish of your metal items and is beneficial due to a range of factors. Not only does shot blasting offer various levels of abrasion and excellent blast pattern accuracy, for smoother surfaces, but supports the environment in avoiding non-eco-friendly and harsh chemicals.
Here at Industrial Coating Supplies, our shot blasting forms the ideal pre-treatment for a range of powder coating services, including:
- Industrial powder coating – for metal items including outdoor furniture, appliances, aluminium extrusions, automobile and bicycle parts
- Domestic powder coating – for metal items including garden furniture, railings, radiators, gates, bicycles and wrought iron
- Shot blasting – for small parts including wheels and bike frames, as well as old and new parts
- Motorcycle powder coating
- Hot zinc spray coating – for railings, gates, tow-bars and any parts that require good protection